Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunday-Day 5 Kempo

Sunday was to get back on the wagon after the trip. Woke up, did some push ups and sit ups just to get my heart pumping right again. I weighed myself and it said 160 and I was like WHAT!? That means I lost 6 pounds in less than a week and that did not seem right but the scale was set correctly.

Did all my church things. Oatmeal and a bannana for breakfast. Lunch I had Italian dressing marianted chicken and vegetable salad( corn and green beans). Dinner-- well I had about a 4 oz steak and about a four 0z salmon( not bad, right) AND THEN I had brocolli but I had mac and cheese and Corn on the cob which was bathning in butter.

So when I weighed myself last night I was 165 or so. same scale. Not sure what is up with the fluxuation.

Kempo was fine. Alot of punching and kicking. Not as sore as I have been but I did have two days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment