Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Weekend on P90X

Well it was weird.

Friday was my day off. It was fine. I had a 6 inch Subway Club, diet lemonade, and baked chips for lunch. Not too bad.

We had pizza for dinner. I had 2 slices and 2 glasses of Pepsi but that was it. I was doing pretty good and then..... I heard that my Aunt who has been sick, was in the hospital and Hospice is going to be coming to take care of her soon. I am a stress eater and that made me more stressed out. I was good until later and had a bowl of Reduced Sugar Frosted Flakes. Not great.

Then Saturday, the family travled to Alabama to see my aunt. Traveling is no good for eating. However, I bought this whey protein shake formula and had that for breakfast. That filled me up really good. I did not snack short of raisins and then for lunch had a chicken sandwhich McDonalds and like 5 french fries and a Sprite. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

For dinner I had a Cobb Salad at TGIF. Pretty bad day for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment