Thursday, March 4, 2010

How much do I eat in a day?

I love to eat and I love to snack more than eat so I know my caloric intake is probably higher than it should be. So I was looking at what I have today based on calories for lunch and breakast

For breakfast I had instant oatmeal. Its 160 calories. Then I have a bannana and a pear for a snack while at work. Bannan has about 100 calories and so does the pear. A box of raisins has 160 calories and I have for lunch 2 talapia filets and steamed vegetables which I am guessing is probably around 400 calories. Plus 2 100 calorie snack packs. So between lunch and breakfast, over 100o calories and then a dinner that is probably inbetween 500-600 calories so that leaves me around 1600-1700 calories a day which is not too bad. factor in that I am working out, I should see some sort of results soon( I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment