Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend wins again

Um lets see. Friday-Sunday nothing. I did go to the pool on Sunday with the kids and felt the need to "fake pump up" and did some crunches and lifted the weights to get a fake look for the pool but not a real workout. I did play about 20 minutes of tennis on Saturday with my brother but not a real sweat inducing thing.

The food was pretty bad too. Friday night went to the movies and saw Iron Man 2 which was awesome. I had nachos and cheese and 2 medium sodas. Then we went out and I had more food at Bahama Breeze. Again, not good. Good food, just bad choices.

Then I compunded it by not working out on saturday besides the tennis. Ate pizza that night and snacked later that evening as well.

Sunday, still no workout. Had chinese for dinner. Just all round, not good food choices.

yesterday was to be the back on it day but some marital discourse took that out too. I woke up this morning, planning on doing something but fell back asleep. I did wake up and bang out some crunches and lifted the dumdbells to get a sweat and then some ab ripper x. Still not enough to count it as a day in P90x world.

No comments:

Post a Comment